As effective as 32% blend approximate pH 3.3 – 3.9
Advanced renewal for young & mature skin.
- ♦Alpha Hydroxy Acids
- ♦Beta Hydroxy Acids
- ♦Vitamin C
- ♦Stimulates the skin’s natural renewal process
- ♦Regulates skin cell production
- ♦Boosts collagen synthesis
- ♦Diminishes expression lines & wrinkles
- ♦Slows down the skin ageing process
- ♦Lightens and evens skin tone
- ♦Cleans & refresh skin texture
- ♦Relieves skin inflammation and redness
- ♦Regulates sebum production
- ♦Removes dead skin cells
- ♦Prevents oily sheen and breakouts
- ♦Speeds up the healing process of blemishes
- ♦Soothes problematic areas common to problem prone skin
Apply a generous amount on the face and neck using a brush or your hands. Evenly over desired areas, gently spread around eyes. Leave on 20 minutes, depending on skin sensitivity. Rinse thoroughly with a damp washcloth until the tingling sensation passes or do not wash it off if you decide to follow with A-NOX SOLUTION.
Note: The peel will be cause of temporary redness, stinging and heating sensation. It is recommended to prepare the client for this before applying the product. Evenly redness over all face is normal reaction, it’s coming up in 2-4 min. If the reaction delay or the amount of the peel is not enough apply 2-3 layers in 2-3 min. HL peels allow to apply 2-3 times on one treatment depending on skin type, condition and reaction.